Monday, June 30, 2008

Pictures! Tadpoles, frogs, tanks, and me!

Yay for pictures!

Here's a couple of my blushing mantella tadpoles. They're about 2 months old. Some have morphed out, some haven't. I raise them communally.





Here's a newly morphed froglet with my finger for size reference. They're tiny.



This is my female dendrobates luecomela. We just call them luecs.



Here's my male. These are on my fabulous new salensomething moss from Home Depot for $1.77, yay!


Here's their new tank. It's kinda a crappy pic but whatever. I know none of you really care all that much anyway. :) This is all mostly just for the people who come from amphibianforum.

If you look closely you'll notice the male in the corner, and the female hiding under a brom.

And now, one that you might care about, me! Yay!! Kindly ignore how not flattering this pic is for me, and focus on how nice and shiny my hair looks!



Yay!! Ok, so that's it for the moment. Now I need to study. CPK called me while I was taking the frog pics wondering where I was. Apparently, although Monica left a note saying that I'd called and said I wouldn't be there, no one actually read it, so they thought I'd just failed to show up. Grrs. Then he was like "Well, you missed a 30 min study session and one free answer, so I guess that was your choice." Um.. whatever. I gave up a 30 min study session for a 5 hour one, and with 5 hours I wont need a free answer. Besides, they said several times that we can take the final whenever we want to. And I called! 12 hours in advance! And she said that was totally fine!! In fact, she sounded like she couldn't care less!!

I'm gonna be so happy when I'm finally serving tables.

2 comments:

jennifer newkirk said...

Your frogs are very pretty. And your hair is very shiny.

CarGate said...

Yes, the neon colored frogs are quite lovely. That's a new tadpole I see yes? I was afraid that the last batch had to all be...sent off for an eternal swim or something. I hope things are well and that you're enjoying cpk! Looks like for Lesley's bachelorette we will be going to OG. I hope you can make the party. The official evite will go out when I get up off my ass and send it. Have a nice day!