Wednesday, June 25, 2008

blech

So I feel a bit better today. So far I've only taken one nap! And it was only like an hour long!

My neck is killing me though. I think I slept on it wrong at some point during the day yesterday.

I went by SJVC today. They need me to bring my social security card, which I don't have. I offered to bring my birth certificate and she said no, I really need the ssc. I don't quite get why, and I think she might be wrong about that, but I do need a new card, so I figured I'll go get one. Does anyone know what I need to bring in with me? I'm sure they're not just going to take my word for it. And what does it cost? I bet they require cash... hmm... I think I should look up this information.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. I have to go back to work in a couple hours.

Oh, I forgot. Why do people insist on trying to be doctors? I mean, I get that they're trying to help, but it's just annoying!!! One girl at work was insisting that I'm not sick, it's just allergies. The chick at SJVC was trying to tell me that I just need to take airborn vitamins. Ok, people, here's the thing. I know when I have allergies and I know when I'm sick. You probably don't, especially if all I've said is "I'm sick, but it's ok, it's just a cold," and I take vitamins. They're good for me, I think, but they don't make the cold go away. Dayquil works wonders though. grrs

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need a birth ceretificate and you don't get it right away. Call them.
Muna

RN said...

Yeah, just proof that you are entitled to it. If you know your social number that helps too. I know exactly where the office is and expect to wait a long time. Oh the joys of governmental control.

Brown Eyed Girl said...

I think it costs $12-$15 and takes several weeks to get in the mail..

They have proven that Airborne doesn't do anything extra for you than regular vitamins. There's a big lawsuit.

Just do what you always do, drink lots of water. :) If not for anything other than your kidneys. I learned that the hard way.
Lacey :)

RN said...

call PG&E (read gas leak comments)