Wednesday, June 4, 2008

new template!

I got tired of the old one. Really, I don't like this one too much either, but I'm not skilled enough (or at all) to make my own, and I'm too lazy to try to find more online (which I'm sure you can), so yup. Here it is. Yay for colors!

I'm so freaking bored right now. I tried to watch tv, read, do a puzzle, play with the kitties, ugh. It's only 1:30. I'm thinking that I'm gonna go by Red Robin today, but that's not for another hour. I do kinda need to eat something. I'm starting to feel sick. Which is just annoying. Yeah, I skipped breakfast, but still! Why should that make me feel sick? It's just not fair.

Maybe I'll make some tea. I finally tried the lemon ginger tea that Lacey gave me a couple weeks ago, and it was really yummy. I love ginger. mmmm..... with just a bit of honey....

Yeah, I think I'm gonna go do that now.

In the meantime, here's a random picture, and a random question! Enjoy! And answer!


If you could have any super power, what would it be?
(I can never pick just one, I'd want to be able to be invisible and to fly)

3 comments:

Brown Eyed Girl said...

I would have the power of turning "non-breathing" things into money. That way chris and Alex don't turn into dollar bills and I now have tons of money and no one to love. but wait, then I couldn't blog.. this is hard. I'll sleep on it.. Well, I could have the power for only 5 minutes a day or 1 day a year. yeah, that's good.

If I could pick another, I would be able to breathe under water. Like Darrell Hannah in Splash. and Tom Hanks would live with me and we would sing Wooly Bully.. lol :0) I'm tired..

Anonymous said...

I would have the power to fly. I hate driving, and there doesn't seem to be too much traffic up in the sky.

Chris Newkirk said...

It's a tie between the ability to fly/teleport and the ability to freeze time like the girl in Out Of This World.

Nice template by the way...