Monday, June 30, 2008

Disappointment, Technicolor phlegm, and a refreshing lack of temer tantrums

Alright so I keep getting people coming to my blog to look at my tadpole pictures, only to be very disappointed (I'm sure) by the lack of clear tadpole pictures. So I posted a little disclaimer on that post telling them to look at my newer posts and to go to dendroboard.com and amphibianforum.com. So hopefully now when they come visit my blog they wont leave so annoyed.

*ahem*

I think I'm getting better. The phlegm that I coughed up today wasn't nearly as dark green as it was yesterday, that's a good sign, right?

Yesterday was Aiden's birthday party. I can't believe he's already 3 years old!!! Crazy. It was a perfectly nice party though. Aiden was actually remarkably well behaved. He threw a few mini fits, but never full out screaming toddler, so that was good. And Ian made some very good pineapple trip tip shish kabobs. Mom kept trying to put me in charge of the camera, but I was having none of that. I had changed into one of her dresses because it was hot, but I'm not used to wearing such a lightweight, short dress so I didn't really like moving around too much.

Umm.... yes. I was supposed to take my final this morning, but I called and asked if I could take it tonight instead. By the time I got home I was just exhasted, and them I remembered that I had a take home quiz that I had to do too. So by 9:30, when I'm halfway done with the take home, and hadn't even started studying, and was so tired I could barely keep my eyes open, I called CPK. They didn't really care. So that's good. I've been sorta studying on and off today. I swear my body is totally trained to be up at 8 now. blech.

So once all my frogs wake up (their lights should be turning on now) I'm gonna take some pics of the new tank and frogletts and all that.

:) Good times!

No comments: