Monday, June 2, 2008

FINALLY!!!!

Ok, so no job yet, but!!! I do have a second interview set up with CPK! Apparently I'm a dumbass. I guess somehow I didn't put my phone number on the application? Or something? So they called my emergency contact, Mrs. Jennifer Newkirk! Yay!!! So tomorrow at 3:45 I'm meeting with Lacey's sorta ex. Good times! I knew it was a good idea to go to church. The sermon totally spoke to me and I really took a hard look at what I was doing and how I was viewing my whole situation and the day after I sit down and reprioritize and thank God for everything that I have, for me being able to still pay bills with 4 months of unemployment, for my perfect health, for my supportive family and boyfriend, and everything else, I get an interview. Definitely something to think about. So everyone keep praying for me!

1 comment:

RN said...

Yeah, Let us know how it goes and you were a pleasant surprise to see in the church parking lot.