Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It hurts!!

I am having a bad day. I guess it's a good thing that it's my day off.

Last night I got a really bad sore throat, which I didn't pay much attention to. I'd been working all day (training in the morning, shadowing at night) and didn't drink as much as I should have, so I figured I was just dehydrated. I took some nyquil and went to bed. And woke up when Matthew got up with a REALLY bad sore throat. ugh. I've gotten up a couple times, but I keep going back to bed cuz I'm just so tired. And my head is killing me. My glands are a little sore, and I don't think I have a fever (at least, not a high one) so I'm sure I only have a cold, not strep or anything, but still. I hate being sick!!!!

Hopefully Matthew will be home soon.

Oh, I started my period today too, of course, so that's certainly not helping matters.

bah.

1 comment:

jennifer newkirk said...

How are you today? Leah has a surefire home remedy for sore throats. Call her.