Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Altador Cup, Go Krawk Island!!

ATTENTION ALTADOR CUP PLAYERS!!- If you're looking for a rank calculator, you wont find one here, but check out this one- http://www.jellyneo.net/index.php?go=altadorcup3&id=calculator



Does anyone else find it weird that someone from Cracow searched for "Yup I'm here"? That just seems really random. Maybe they were looking for a particular blog (it pulled up mostly blog entries)?

hmm.

So I've been busy playing the Altador Cup on neopets. I'm supporting Krawk Island because I like their logo the best. I'm happy cuz I finally moved up from "beginner" into "Rank 1" and got the avatar. While I don't like playing Yooyuball all that much, I really want the prize points and the trophy that you get at the end, so I'm trying to make myself.

That and I cleaned the kitchen today.

And took out the trash (twice! Once from the kitchen, once some recycleables), and checked the mail.

And then me and Matthew went to Sears to get some new shirts for work. He's lucky, they reimburse him, I have to pay for my own shirts. Mean CPK. >:/

Really I've just been doing anythign I can to get out of the apartment, while still working for points for the Cup. It's all very tricky.

And how does anythign not pop up as being misspelled? What the heck is an anythign?

Whatever.

I'm going to bed now.

Do you have any repeat dreams? I get those all the time, so I always know that I'm dreaming, know what's going to happen next, and can usually skip to the good part (which usually involves flying or swimming). It's fun.

1 comment:

RN said...

I had a great dream the other night where Ian called me at around 10 in the morning (which he never does) and asked how my day is going and then began to tell me how he had completed his job for today and apparently gets to get off work early (never happens) and then as he is talking to me on the phone he walked into the house. I was so thrilled to have him home.... and then I woke up. :(It was a lovely wishful dream so I considered it a great dream. Yup