Saturday, June 14, 2008

where'd it go?

So, I removed my froglet from the tadpole container and put it into the froglet container because it's tail was all gone and it can't swim, so everytime it got scared and jumped into the water it nearly drowned. I let it run around in there for a couple hours until I got enough courage to euthanize it, only now I can't find it! it's just dirt with some leaves covering the ground, but I think the frog dug into the dirt, so yeah. Now I'm afraid that it's going to die some bad way. It wont starve, at least, not for awhile, because there's TONS of food in there for it, so it wouldn't have to hunt, or even move,but it's gotta be seriously stressed out. :( Poor little guy.

So in happier news, I start training on Tuesday. Which is good. I'm anxious to be done with all that and working regularly. Although I still need a letter of recommendation for SJVC. Lacey-I thought you said you emailed me? If you did I never got it.

Anyway. That's about it for now. Matthew had yesterday off and worked today for some reason, which kinda sux cuz now he doesn't get two days off in a row.

yup. Any advice for finding a frog that's smaller than my fingernail in 50 gallons of soil?

No comments: