Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm kinda dumb sometimes

So it's not quite 7, and I'm all dressed and ready to go to work. Which is at 8. An hour away. See, I woke up, looked at the clock, and saw that the alarm was about to go off, so I got up, and got ready and all that good stuff. I left at like 7:45 (I thought) and got into my car, only to see that my car said it's 6:45. Uh.... wait a minute.... So I drive around and park on Taylor and look, and yup, my clock says 7:45, but all other clocks say 6:45. Both me and Matthew are denying doing it, and I swear a saw a little faerie or something in the bathroom (seriously!! It dashed behind the toilet to hide when I went in there, I was half asleep at the time (apparently it was only 6:15 after all) but I saw it!) so I'm blaming the faerie. Or sprite or whatever.

So... I guess I should be studying the menus that I'm going to be tested on this morning. hmm.

Yesterday Mom and Theresa took me to see Sex and the City. That was fun, but the dayquil wore off halfway through and my throat started hurting again. And after a long day of working in a hot restaurant I was kinda stinky (sorry Mom!). It was fun though.

And yeah, that's pretty much it. I mean, what is there to even blog about this early in the morning?

No comments: