Wednesday, June 11, 2008

letters

Alrighty, so now that I have a job I can focus more on getting into SJVC. I've got everything in my application done except that I'll need an interview with the program director, and I can only do that after I turn in a letter of recommendation. So!! I am asking all you people who I'm not related to to write me a letter! Yay!! You know, just say stuff like "Susannah's a great person and she'll do really well in your program." Anyway. If any of you are interested in writing me one, please let me know. The admissions adviser has been calling me every day. It's getting annoying. Save me from the annoying (although very sweet and well meaning and caring) lady!!

So, my question of the day!
Will you write me a letter of recommendation?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll write you a letter of recommendation. Just shoot me an email or something with what you need me to say. Otherwise, I'll just write this:

To Whom It May Concern:

Susie is awesomeness.

Sincerely,
Roxanne Loop