Tuesday, June 3, 2008

good so far!

So the CPK (California Pizza Kitchen for those who dont know :) ) hiring process involves 3 interviews- the group, a second with a lower manager, and a third with the general manager. My group interview was with the general too, but yeah. Anyway. So I had my second interview today with Paul, and at the end he said that he'd check the gm's schedule to see when he's available for my third, and that he'll call me back tonight. Yay! He also gave me a menu to take home, so now that I've eaten I'm gonna study that. I tried to before dinner, and yeah, that didn't work. It was just making me hungry. So yeah! Hopefully I'll have a job soon!!

3 comments:

RN said...

Yeah, a light at the end of your jobless tunnel. Keep walking you will be in the daylight of annoying co-workers and paychecks soon enough.

April said...

Alot of interviewing required for pizza! Good for you for being persistent!

Brown Eyed Girl said...

I like the bread and the Thai Crunch Salad.. and the Cobb, but that needs salt (always)(but the beets are yummy). Yea I hope you get it.. After you get the job you can tell Paul I'm your sis and I say hi. We'll cross our fingers and pray. Funny how this all came about after going to church.. Chris and I have also had a break through. (personal stuff) but God sees us and knows what's going on. Nice huh?