Saturday, June 28, 2008

Super exciting!!

Today has been a very exciting day. All kinds of super amazing things happened.

1. I was watching The Office on Netflix and I was watching season 3, which I normally don't watch on there cuz I have it on Matthew's computer and it's just easier that way, but for some reason I was and oh my goodness!!! One of the episodes was SEVEN MINUTES longer!!! It was all stuff I hadn't seen before!!! It was like a little mini new episode!! Amazing!!

2. I got my first paycheck in over 4 months! Woo! :) It's only $42.25, but still.

3. Sasha is a hero!! I couldn't find my phone. I was tearing the apartment apart trying to find it, but couldn't! I was kinda freaking out, thinking maybe I left it in the social security building, but then!!! I was looking at my frogs!! And Sasha was sitting on the step stool next to me! And I asked her where it was and she meowed! It was sitting right next to her! Yay!!

4. Umm.... Something else I thought...

I can't remember. So yeah. I went to get a new social security card yesterday. It was totally easy. It took like 20 minutes, I didn't need my birth certificate or anything. I'd filled out the paperwork before I went, so that was good. The guy I talked to was super nice and friendly and we were joking with each other and stuff. It didn't cost anything. It was awesome, I wish the DMV was that easy.

Let's see.. what else... Oh!! I remember!!

4. (again, for real this time) I finished training at CPK! Today was my last shadow shift. I have a final that I have to take on Monday, but then I'm all set and ready to start taking my own tables and (most importantly) getting tips! Yippie!!

This message brought to you by Christians United for Music.

(Matthew and John Paul were trying to think of the most inappropriate Christian band name ever. And if you don't get why that name is inappropriate... well, that's ok.)

3 comments:

jennifer newkirk said...

Glad you had a super day.
Will we see you tomorrow?

Anonymous said...

SUSIE, HOW EASY TO MAKE YOU HAPPY! GLAD I WAS WRONG ABOUT S.S. AND YOU MEAN CHRISTANS ARE NOT UNITED?
Muna

Susannah said...

Muna- Easy? I finished training at my job and got my first paycheck! I would think that everyone would think that that's exciting.