Thursday, June 5, 2008

I just want to help!

So since most of my posts are about frogs, it only makes sense that most of the random google.com visits are from people looking up frogs. This last time it was someone looking up "frogs vacation enough springtails" which is a common problem among frog keepers and I want to be able to contact the person and tell them a few of the different ways you can feed your frogs while on vacation. But I can't! And it's sad!! Same thing with people looking up "blushing mantella care" and "tadpole pictures," I want to tell them where to go! I want to help them! But, alas, I cannot.

It's very sad.

So right now I'm playing WoW, but I'm flying and that's gonna take another 5 mins or so, so yeah. Fun times.

I did the dishes while I was scanning the auction house, and took out some kitty poo and recycleables while I was flying somewhere else (that apparently I didn't need to go to, d'oh!)

My third interview is at 4. I'm excited, which is nice, because I'm not really that nervous. I figure, 2 of the managers really liked me, the third one should like me too, right? I guess this interview is going to mostly be with Monica, but then the gm might show up too, or something. He did say at the group that he always tried to take part in the third interview, so we'll see. I need to study the menu some more. I have some of the dishes memorized, but since I don't quite know why he gave me the menu I'm kinda nervous about that and I want to know it as well as possible.

So I'm gonna get back to sorta playing WoW and studying and then I need to shower and go get a job!! Yay!!

So what is your dream job? (this is if things like reality and bills and maybe even time didnt exist, what would you enjoy the most?)

4 comments:

Brown Eyed Girl said...

My dream job would be pet grooming. :)

jennifer newkirk said...

writing children's books...or a researcher studying language development in infants. But you already knew that.

RN said...

I would love to own a few hostels around the world and then of course have the money to keep them running and visit them whenever it so hit me. So yeah, this weekend I think that I will go to Australia and spend a couple weeks there.

Anonymous said...

My dream job is to be an author, and a book editor. Both I would like to do from home. I don't like offices.