Saturday, June 14, 2008

Is murder still wrong even if they're REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING?

So our upstairs neighbors are having a party or something. I dunno. We hate them anyway because they're loud and obnoxious, but right now it's particularly bad. They're playing really loud music and our walls here suck. We can only barely hear the music, but the bass is unbearable. The problem is that the outside walls are nice and thick, so you can't hear it outside. Actually, I don't even know that it's the walls. I think it's the vents. I think the sound is traveling through the AC vents, so it's like there's no wall at all, just a hole covered up by a thin filter. Either way, it's annoying. So today we had to get out of the apartment. Unfortunately we had just eaten, so we couldn't even go out for dinner to kill some time. We called Lacey, and were going to call Rachel, but apparently they were both busy in Tehachapi, so yeah. Lacey said we could go to her house still (which was very nice, and appreciated), but we ended up going to Home Depot, which was awesome. I got some really nice plants for $1.77 and a new pump/mister thingie. And oh! The visions of fancy tanks!!! There were all these really pretty ceramic tiles and stuff and oh, the ideas! The visions!!! One of my tanks has a crack in it, so I need to move the frogs anyway, I might as well make the tank look good, right? Unfortunately, I don't have a couple hundred dollars to spend on this, so it's not something that's going to happen for a long time, but still. It's nice to dream. :)

What do you dream about? What do you get all excited about? What unrealistic things do you fantasize about? (did I mention the pond liners? I could build a HUGE walk in tank with a big waterfall and some palms and a dozen frogs....)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate annoying neighbors! Mine is just a nosy old woman who slams her door every time Tyler cries too loud. Grr....

I dream about book tours, but right now I'm excited because I start work tomorrow. That's right, the stay-at-home mom is going back to work!

I also dream of being a rock star's wife. Jonathon's band is almost finished with their first album. So maybe they'll get signed soon. *wishful thinking*