Friday, June 20, 2008

Britney Spears! YouTube! My Chemical Romance!

Ha! We'll see if that gets me some more entries!

Oh, wait, it usually shows the first few things that are written when you look up stuff... Maybe I should change the first paragraph to be about something interesting....

Naw, I'm too lazy.

So! I want to go to Marc's party this weekend, but I don't know if I'll be able to. I might have to go to training at work. Of course, I might be told that I have training and then have it canceled at the last minute when it's too late to go down there. Which would be really annoying. They should call tonight. If they don't, then I can assume that I'm not working on Sat, but I might still have to on Sunday. What I'm hoping is that I will start training tomorrow, but then have Sunday off, so I can go after work and then hang out and spend the night and all that. And you know, still get to actually go to work.

Matthew says I need to start looking for a new job.

Not that any of you care, but I'm now Level 2! Woo! And my main guy is averaging over 4 goals a game! Yay! Too bad Abby doesn't have a blog, because she would be excited for me.

Look! It's my tattoo! At Tahoe!

My leg looks bent. hmm.

2 comments:

jennifer newkirk said...

Your leg is bent. Hope to see you and it tomorrow. Why don't I have to type the crazy letters to comment on your blog?

Susannah said...

I set it so you don't have to. :)