Tuesday, July 1, 2008

i'm dying!!!

yeah, so my cough is really bad right now. It's annoying. I'm sure my neighbors hate me, I was up all night last night coughing. ugh.

Anyway.

I went to petsmart today to pick up some stuff (vitamins and calcium were the most important, but I also got some turtle food, newt food, and crickets). Then I went to get some coffee, but I didnt have any cash, and apparently this morning the guys credit card machine broke down and the people before me used the last manual slip. oh well. I shouldn't be spending a bunch fo money on coffee anyway.

Right now I'm making some food and trying to figure out where I left off in Dexter. hmm... tricksy....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that you are sick, but what I want to know is did you pass your test?Muna