Monday, July 14, 2008

Worst thing EVER

OH MY GOD THAT WAS THE MOST HORRIBLE THING EVER!!!!

aack!!!

Ok, so my gecko is not doing too well. The one who got out a long time ago. Yeah, she's like, scary super skinny and barely moving and really just not doing well. I think she was weak when we found her and just never got her strength back so now she's getting worse. So I put her in her own temp. tank and I have to feed her crickets that have been "disabled." Basically, I have to cut their legs off. Oh my God, I can't do that. It took me 15 mins to cut off one leg and now I feel sick.

It was easier to euthanize my froglets that I care so much about!!!!!

ugh.

Horrible.

Matthew thinks I'm crazy.

He also just asked me who Ering is. I had no idea what he was talking about. He's like "well, you guys are together, I think I should know who he is." "What are you talking about?" "Look! Right there is says Me and Ering!"

Dork.

anyway.

So! Lacey! I know you hate crickets, wanna come over and cut their legs off for me? I'll pay you! Cuz I totally have money now!

ugh.

Abby and I went to Flame and Skewers today. It was yummy. And very nice in there. Pretty floor, lots of tables, nice.

yeah.

2 comments:

CarGate said...

Ouch, ick, so sorry! I couldn't do that! How hard it must have been! The only thing that I don't have terrible remorse over after killing are ants and flies. I hope the Gecko's condition improves!

Brown Eyed Girl said...

Uhhh, NO WAY IN HELL will I come close to you crickets... and besides, that's the craziest thing I've ever heard of...

Can you cat sit/water while I'm gone? I'm leaving tomorrow (Thurs).. ??? Coming home Monday. so if you went Fri. & Sun. that would be great.. Just to water and make sure my precious Joey is okay.. You know the usual.

Please confirm so I know you got this.. If I don't hear from you, I'll call before I leave..

Thanks, Lacey
Poor Wretched Disgusting Crickets.. Just kill them.. The world doesn't need them... The other creatures can eat something else..