Thursday, July 10, 2008

Go Krawk Island! Down with Roo Island!

Yay, I have a new Altador Cup Record thingiemabob up! So now you all know just how much I don't have a life. In my defense though, I'd like to point out that each game of Yooyu Ball only lasts 3 mins. Yes, that is still a few hours of playing, but still. I play way more WoW. And what else am I supposed to do? I have very little that keeps my occupied in my day to day life. Today I played a bunch of YYB, took some assessment tests at SJVC, replastic wrapped one of my tanks (I put it over the top to keep the moisture in, during the dry season I take it off again, but I'm hoping to get some more eggs soon, which means that I need to raise the humidity), did the dishes, made some food, watched a couple old episodes of CSI, fed all my animals (except the cats, they have food from last night but they always try to beg for fresh food, which of course, becomes not fresh 10 mins later, so we ignore them unless their bowls are empty), showered, and set up my new water sprayer dealie. All of that only took a few hours. Oh, and I went to the bank. Mostly though, I've been sitting around on my ass bored out of my skull. Abby has been helping me, we've been neomailing each other (which I always like) (oh my goodness! I just realized! She commented on my blog, which means that she is actually reading this! Go Abby! Took you long enough!). Yup. Matthew and I need to go to Target (to get water, trash bags, and (as always) I need more lights for my tanks), but he says he's too tired. Dammit, I'm not tired! I was bad today. Well, ok, not "bad" persay, because I've been so good lately that I think I deserve a reward, right? Anyway. I went to Starbucks after I went to the bank and got a coffee. It was awesomely goodness. I only drank half of it right away, then put the rest in the fridge, then had an iced latte with lunch. Go me. This whole blog entry would totally fail all the rules that I was tested on at SJVC today. They kept asking me questions like "What is the complete verb in this sentence?" and "What rules did they follow to change the following sentence?" (that would have answers like "Switched the implied subject and the direct subject" or whatever) and the thing is, I never learned those rules. I mean, I know how to write (even if I occasionally choose to ignore those rules (or use too many paranethesis)), but I don't know what all the individual parts of the subject are called. Seriously, the only times I'd ever even heard of half the things they mentioned on the test was in tv shows. So according to the test I can't write at all and I have no idea how to arrange a paragraph. Which is not true. I would've done much better if they'd made me write an essay. Matthew is whining now though, so I've got to go. Bye!

No comments: