Friday, July 25, 2008

Lameness, Camping, and Baby Geckos

I have today and tomorrow off. It's kinda nice, but I don't know what to do. Matthew wont go anywhere with me (lame) and Mom and Dad and Abby are all busy. meh. The thing is though, if I'm not going to be going anywhere and doing anything fun, I'd kinda rather be at work where I'll make like $100 cuz it's Friday and Saturday.

Oh well.

Hopefully they'll call me to come in.

So last night I was supposed to go to an orientation thingie at SJVC, but I forgot. If they call I'm going to tell them that I had to work. I know, I know, lying is bad, but sometimes they kinda annoy me there. There's a little over enthusiastic. They made me ring a bell! sheesh.

So my gecko's doing well!! I even saw poop in his tank yesterday, yay!!! That's a very good thing, cuz it means that he's eating and all that.

No pictures though, sorry. I know, I'm lame.

Like Matthew! Only in different ways. :)

So!! CAMPING IN TWO WEEKS!!!!

:)

Although I guess we might not be going to Florence Lake? Cuz Mom and Dad and Muna and Ray and Marc and Sonrisa might not make it? Now that's just the epitomy of lameness. Come on people!! It's camping!! And I haven't been camping with any of you in forever!! Like, not since the last time we were at Florence Lake!! So get it together and come! I don't care if you're tired cuz you just got back from Iceland/England/Spain/Whatever!

meh.

Still.

CAMPING IN TWO WEEKS WITH OR WITHOUT YOU!!!

No comments: