Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Changing the brakes on my old Camry

So! As promised! Here's a few pictures of me changing the brakes! Yay!!!

Here I am loosening the bolts on the back of the brakes. Apparently my car has weirdly designed brakes, so you had to take the whole thing off instead of flipping it up. Or whatever.



Yay a cloesup! And look at how shiny my hair is!! (I know, I know, you're all tired of hearing about my shiny hair, but when you've spent 25 years wishing you had shiny hair and then all of a sudden you do, it's nice! I've been joking to Matthew that it's from all the hormones from being pregnant. He doesn't think it's funny.)



Putting the wheel back on is surprisingly harder than it seems.


Tightening the bolts, so much fun.


I am an expert and raising and lowering the car.


Matthew insisted on taking a picture of my dirty hands.


The old brakes.


Yay!! All done!! And getting kinda annoyed at the photographer. So I flipped him off (just a joke, you know?). But he didn't notice until he put the camera down. So then he made me do it again, so he could get a picture. That time I meant it.


:) So that is the odyssey of my changing my car's brakes. woohoo!!!

No comments: