Saturday, July 12, 2008

First Day!

Good morning everyone!

I had my first shift at CPK last night (finally). There were a lot of servers there, so instead of sharing a 6 table section with another server, I was sharing a 4 table section. So it was a pretty easy night. I only had 2 tables for a very brief moments, most of the time I only had one table at a time. Which meant that I didn't really make any money; I left having served only 5 tables in 5 hours. But that's ok. I learned a lot, so that's the important thing. And I had one table that I really liked, so I told them that they have to come back and request me. :) Because I was so slow I was giving very good service, so the lowest tip I got was 18%. All in all, I had $230 in sales, and %52 in tips (pre tip out). Not bad.

Umm.... yeah, that's pretty much it. I work again today, and tomorrow night, and then I have Monday and Tuesday off and work the rest of next week. And I got a paycheck today, which is good.

Hi Sasha. She just jumped on my desk.

Ok, now she's on my moniter, that's better. It's kinda hard to type with a kitty laying down on your wrists.

I'm mad, for some reason I've been coughing this morning. I thought I was all better!! I hardly coughed at all yeseterday!! grrrs!!!!

Anywho. I'm gonna go take a shower. You all have a very nice day. :)

2 comments:

jennifer newkirk said...

Glad it is going well. it is raining here in Iceland today. We went to the flea market and muna bought a coat.

CarGate said...

I ate at California Pizza KITCHEN (not chicken) yesterday with my coworkers for a team lunch. I had one of the focaccia sandwiches with the szechuan slaw. The slaw was my favorite part!