Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bored Rambling.

Some woman started choking at work today.

We comped her food.

It was very exciting. She was very embarrassed.

Matthew's annoyed at me cuz I was watching Teen Girl Squad (seriously, it's awesome, google it or something) and now he has a headache.

Whatever, when I have headaches I still manage to function, but he's a baby so now he refuses to do anything. Even though we need cat food.

I guess the poor kitties will just have to starve.

Because Matthew has a headache.

I'm only working 4 days this week, which is annoying. Although they did call me in to work a double shift yesterday, so that was good. Apparently, if the manager calls you in to work a double, you get free food, on BOTH your shifts! Yay!! I got the Grilled Veggie Salad and the new Aspragus Spinach pasta dealie. :)

Bentley is staring at me. He has been for the past 30 mins. It's cuz I picked up his favotire toy (the laser pointer) and was playing with Sasha. I wasn't playing with him, but he heard me push the button and came running. And then I got bored and stopped playing with them, but he's still hopeful.

He LOVES that thing.

I am so freaking bored right now. ugh.

I already fed all my animals and misted them down and all that. I suppose I could make some more fruit fly cultures. I really do need to do that.

Although I'm trying to feed my frogs mostly crickets. But still, it's good to have them around, for when the crickets run out.

Oh wait, Matthew got up.... Could this mean that we're actually going to go to Target? Will our cats actually get some food? Only time will tell I guess.

No comments: