Wednesday, July 9, 2008

CAMPING IN A MONTH!!!!

Hi. I am Susannah. This is me. Looking kinda silly, I know, but seriously, how awesome does my hair look? Awesome, right? And I look skinny! With big boobs! Yay!! If only my eyes were open. Oh well.



I sorta forgot that I had an appointment at SJVC to take my assesment tests, but luckily, they called me at 8 to tell me that their computers are down and can we reschedule for tomorrow? Fabulous.

I keep waking up every morning craving coffee like you wouldn't believe. I think I only want it so much because I know that I don't have any money to be spending on $5 lattes. Good as they may be. It makes me sad.

I need to go to CPK today because they lost their copies of my ID's. *rolls eyes* It's ok though, cuz I also need to get time off. Which I feel bad about. I mean, I haven't even started working yet and I already want time off? But.... CAMPING IN A MONTH!!!!! AND I WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!

*ahem*

But really, CAMPING IN A MONTH!!!!!

So excited!!!

Matthew ran me through the Deadmines twice yesterday. It was good. I replaced all my gear, including both my weapons. I'm quite pleased.

Although... at the moment I'm also quite hungry. And that always takes precedents. So I'm gonna go eat. Yay for food!!

3 comments:

CarGate said...

So are there photographers in every corner of your living room telling you where to look and how to pose? Is there a giant fan aimed at you to create the fabulous wind-blown hair shot? Nice.

RN said...

Yeah CAMPING NEXT MONTH!!!!
yah so anyway good job on changing your brakes and your shiny hair
anyway CAMPING NEXT MONTH
that is all I am thinking about too which is good cause it makes such happy thoughts but bad as well cause I really just want to be lazy with my daily activities with the kids cause we are going CAMPING NEXT MONTH. :)

Anonymous said...

CAMPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the windblown hair and dirty hands looks. :-) CAMPING!!! ONE MONTH!!!! WOOHOO!!!