Monday, December 22, 2008

Woohoo, I beat Terask on insane!

Yay, I finally beat neoquest II on insane difficulty! I won a 3 million np item for it. :)

In other news, I'm hungry. As always. Well, sorta. The last few days I'll be really hungry and take like two bites of food and totally lose my appetite. I had some oatmeal for breakfast this morning with Dad, and then a piece of pizza for lunch, but nothing sounds good. I think I might be getting sick or something. I dunno. I have had a headache for a couple days. Oh, I did buy some empanadas (well, she called them cookies, but whatever, I think she just said cookies cuz I'm white, lol) from some lady who knocked on my door. They're strawberry. 3 for a dollar. The inside of them wasn't all that great (kinda just tasted like jam), but the pastry part was very yummy.

So even though I only got 82 questions right according to the scantron, I got a 91% on my midterm, yay! Apparently the teacher realized that we hadn't gone over a couple of the questions, so he gave us the points if missed them, and the scantron missed a lot of questions. The guy behind me (Dustin) scored 67, but actually got 86%.

Anyway, I think I'm gonna go make a tomato sandwich and take an aspirin.

No comments: