Sunday, December 28, 2008

I need a boy to flirt with.

Good morning! How are all of you doing? I'm good! Tired though, I didn't sleep well last night, which is weird, isn't alcohol supposed to help you sleep? Meh.

So me and Ryan just ended up going to Que Pasa for some margaritas and then back to my apartment to hang out until like 11:30. I kept calling Dustin to try to get him to come over too cuz Ryan has a girlfriend and it's just not as much fun to drunkenly flirt with guys who have girlfriends, but he was out playing pool and making money so he didn't come over, but he said he would tonight so I'll call him after work.

I think I've been drinking too much lately though. Wait, let me rephrase, I've been drinking way more in the past two weeks than I have in the past like 5 years, and I've been bad about making sure to drink enough water to counteract the alcohol, so I'm all dehydrated. I kinda didn't realize how much until I weighed myself this morning, and saw that I'm FOUR POUNDS lighter than I was before Christmas, and I've been eating a lot. lol. Needless to say, I've had two water bottles already and I'm feeling better. :)

And my pizza is almost done, yay!

No comments: