Sunday, December 21, 2008

Once upon your dead body

I'm bored.

I don't go to work for another hour and a half. I was going to get up and go to church, but the stupid cats were playing all night long and didn't actually quite down until about 8, so when the alarm went off at 9:30 I just turned it off and went back to bed. Stupid cats. Matthew said he's going to come by to get his, but I don't know when he was planning on coming. He can't next week, at least, not if he wanted me to be here (and I kinda want to be here cuz he wants to split up some of the kitchen stuff and I'd like to be there for that, not that he'd screw me or anything (this is Matthew we're talking about) but still) cuz I'm busy all week. Tomorrow Dad's coming by to look at the apartment and buy me food (he might claim to have different reasons to come to town, but I know that really it's just about buying me food), Tuesday I have school all day, then I get my geckos, then I go to work, Wed I'm going up to Tehachapi for clam chowder (again, it's all about the food), Thursday he'll be stuck with hs family (HA!) and Friday... well, I'll just be getting back into town, and then I have to go to work. So that's just not gonna work.

hmm...

I am realizing now that I have very little time for homework next week. I don't have class on Wed or Thursday, but I do on Mon and Tuesday, so I should probably do everything I can tonight.

That's the responsible thing to do anyway.

And, as we all know, I would never dream of being irresponsible.

Umm....

I guess that's about it. I really am a very boring person. Well, I lead a boring life anyway. I think I'm pretty interesting, I'm just too lazy to ever actually do anything blog worthy. Which doesn't stop me from blogging, mind you. It just means that I never have anything meaningful to say.

Yes.

1 comment:

The Loss Adjuster said...

Methinks you need more alcohol in your life. Alcohol always gives you things to blog about! Or maybe that's just me...