Monday, December 29, 2008

I've decided that Matthew is a jerk.

Grrs to Matthew! He just sent me the most condescending email ever, full of things like "I will have to get my computer back now, I'm sorry I held out as long as I could, I just honestly thought you would be out of there by now." Whatever. I guess that means he has a new place now though, which I guess is good. Or something.

Last night I thought I worked at 4:30 in the lounge, and accidentally got there way early cuz I hit all green lights, so I got there at 4, but actually I was closing and didn't clock on until 5:30, so I had to wait an hour and a half. I was just going to come back home or something, but there were some other servers there waiting for their ride/to clock on/to go out and get some drinks, so I just hung out and talked and whatnot, which was nice, until I realized that everyone who left did so without even saying bye or anything, which kinda pissed me off. Ok, I say everyone, I really just mean.... uh.... wow, my mind blanked on her name. Anyway, we were sitting talking for like an hour and then Kim was ready to go so she just got up and left. She even left her glass there on the table for me to pick up.

So grrs to her too!

I dunno, the more I think about all this mess with Matthew the more pissed off I get.

1 comment:

The Loss Adjuster said...

Breaking up is never easy to do, but at least you're getting into the anger stage quickly. Getting angry is good, because it means you're moving on. The future is looking good, ma'am!