Saturday, December 6, 2008

I'm so boring.

I'm bored.

My computer still isn't set up, which is a problem, because I don't know most of my logins to all my various sites that I use. So I'm sorta without anything to do. I mean, yes, I suppose I could do some homework or something constructive, but I don't particularly feel like it.

I got a $137 check for the lawsuit against OG, woohoo! :) Considering I don't think I was really cheated out of anything, and all I had to do was sign 2 papers and send in two letters, it's a pretty good deal. And I need the money too, cuz not only do I still need a new apartment, and a new car, but I got the ok from school to miss a couple weeks so I can go to Portugual! Yay!!! :)

I looked at a tank at someone's house today. Unfortunately, it didn't have the right kind of lid, and it's just not worth the trouble. It would've worked for my frogs, and I would've loved to buy it (it was a corner tank, very nice dimensions for building tropical frog tanks, and those usually run at about $350-$500 new, and this one was $85 with the stand included) but Matthew would've thrown a fit and pointed that we really don't have room for a big tank that I don't actually need, especially when I'll still have to buy a big tank that I do need. So I passed. :(

grrs. So now that I really have nothing else to do anyway, Matthew's stealing his laptop.

So I guess this is it.

Bye.

No comments: