Saturday, December 27, 2008

Pizza should NOT take an hour to make!!

Last night sucked. A lot. We got totally slammed, which normally would be a good thing, but for some reason pizzas got WAY behind, so tickets were taking an average of 45 minutes. Ugh. That meant a lot of unhappy people, and a wait when there shouldn't have been, and a very slow table turnover time. So even though I had a totally full 6 table section for 4 hours, and even though my average ticket was between $50-100 I only did $650 in sales and walked with $81. And then, just to top it all off, some creep flashed one of our take out girls when she was bringing him his pizza. She (being unbelievably naive) thought that he might have just accidently had his pants unzipped and didn't even mention it until he'd already been gone for like 40 minutes, and then wasn't going to tell the managers, which I completely disagreed with, so when the regional manager (who got to witness the mess with the pizzas, not good) was leaving I told him he needed to go talk to her. So then they wouldn't let me walk to my car by myself (despite the fact that this had happened like 4 hours before I was leaving) so I had to wait for someone to walk me out, which always makes me feel silly, especially since I parked close last night cuz someone was talking up my normal parking space (along with 5 other spaces).

So THEN, I come home and the internet hadn't been working all day, and the lights in my room wouldn't turn on, even though I flipped every breaker like 4 times, so that was frustrating, so I decided to just go to bed cuz I was tired and it was like 10:30, so I lay down and the lights come back on by themselves. So I got up, turned them all off, and then finally got to sleep.

Ugh.

Now I need to go to my apartment manager's office to see if I have some geckos waiting for me (I shouldn't, but I need to double check) and to mention the lights to them, although there's not much they can do. And I need to call Matthew to tell him how much he needs to pay for rent, and then I think I'm going to call Ryan (now that he remembers who I am) and see if he wants to hang out tonight. I hope he does. I don't need a repeat of yesterday.

2 comments:

The Loss Adjuster said...

Oh, ew. I could make a joke about sausage pizza, but, um, no...

Brown Eyed Girl said...

You forgot the best part of your evening was when your brother, sis-in-law and lovely nephew came to visit you and then you up-sold them and their ticket was $50, thanks to his beer and dessert.. I did enjoy the dessert.. and since we came early, our pizza was on time and good.. Good thing we came before the rush.. :)