Monday, December 29, 2008

Bitchiness and dirty pots

Yay! I just paid $258 on my credit card, which brings it to below $4,000. :) I need to find a new card though, or maybe just transfer it back to my other card cuz I'll have to start paying interest in March, and I'm just really enjoying this whole no interest thing too much. It's making it way easier to pay off.

So I know I just posted about Matthew like an hour ago, but whatever. Apparently I'm not quite done. So he's supposed to come by today after he gets off work. I can't decide if I want to be nice just to make it go easier, or if I want to be bitchy and petty (is that spelled right? it doesn't look right..) cuz that's how I'm feeling. I have already decided that if he wants to take Fuzzy he can catch her himself, I'm not helping.

Meh.

I need to call about apartments. I'm having too much dancing though (thanks Loss Adjuster for introducing me to some fun music!)! I'm going to go meet up with Mom at the Burlington Coat Factory in a few minutes though. Really, what I need to do, more than anything else, is dishes. But I really don't want to. Especially cuz all the dirty ones are Matthew's. Like I said, I'm feeling petty and bitchy.

I think I owe Mom some money for texts though. I've been texting kinda a lot lately. Well, a lot for me. It's not like I'm Abby or anything. lol

At least I did laundry so I have cute clothes to wear when he comes over. :)

2 comments:

The Loss Adjuster said...

You're welcome! :)

Anonymous said...

I say take your Muna up on her offer to beat him up! ~April