Sunday, December 14, 2008

Margaritas, beer, and pool= a good time for all

It is a sign of how seldomly that I drink that one margarita and two small beers got me this drunk, but well, they did. I'm feeling much more sober now, which is why I'm able to write this.

Anyway.

I hung out with some people from school today. It was a lot of fun. We played some pool, and hung out here for a bit (despite the fact that one of them, Dustin, is allergic to cats, oops) and all in all, I had a fun time. And since Matthew did move out today, it was nice to spend my first night of living by myself (after 3 years) hanging out with friends, instead of actually being by myself. I definitely think that they were only humoring me towards the end, but it was still nice. And it's nice to know that they were willing to do that, although I suspect that that's cuz they totally have a crush on each other. I'll post some of the pics I got of them later. Totally cute.

But now, it's midnight and I"m sleepy, so I'm going to bed. Night!!

1 comment:

M said...

margaritas and beer clearly equal a good time for all. and i love mantella frogs!! i snapped a pic of the one you commented on when i was visiting the boston museum of science. they had a live frog exhibit. =)

glad to see that you aren't too upset over the breakup.