Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm so proud of myself

So I know you were all expecting me to like, shut down, or at least be depressed, or something, but I'm not! Quite the opposite in fact. Tonight after work I went and hung out with everyone at the Elephant Bar, something they do almost every night, and something I've never had the courage to do (it's stupid, I know, but I'm too afraid to go somewhere with someone unless specifically invited, so even though I've always known that it would be totally cool if I went to EB with everyone, since I've never actually had someone say "Hey Susannah, wanna go next door after work?" I never have. When I showed up tonight everyone was all excited. :) )and tomorrow night I'm hanging out with someone from school. This is the first time I've hung out with people from work since John Paul, and the first time I've hung out with people from school since.... umm.... Nick... like 4 years ago....

So yay!!

In more sad news, I managed to cut my hand, right in between my fingers with the lid on the trash can at work today. It's one of those swingy triangle lids and the corners are sharp! It hurt, but then the antiseptic stuff that I sprayed on it was also a pain reliever, so it doesn't hurt anymore, but cuts there tend to take FOREVER to heal, and I'm not looking forward to trying to scrub in with it.

But that's ok.

Umm.... let's see... Matthew is staying with his sister. Well, sorta. He started moving his stuff over there today, but he didn't finish apparently, cuz he just walked in. :) He said that if I can't find an apartment by the end of the month and have to stay here longer he'll pay his half of next month's rent too, which was nice, but kinda unnecessary. I mean, why should he pay when he's not living here? On the other hand, he broke up with me and said that living with me makes him suicidal, so I dunno.

I guess that's about it for now. :)

I'm still all proud for actually making an effort to make friends. Yay!

3 comments:

CarGate said...

WOW! I'm proud of you too! And super glad that you had fun!! I'm sorry that other things are awkward, but I believe something will go right. How is school these days? Doesn't your mester (sem/tri or otherwise) end soon? ;) I don't know how the private school works...

Anonymous said...

Susie, If you could just see yourself as we see you, which is really great, funny and pretty ,you would know how admirerd you really are. And I am not saying this because you are related to me, or because I love you but because you are interesting and smart and what I would want to be in my next life.Muna

Susannah said...

Aw, that's so sweet, Muna!! :) And as far as school, it's going well, but I"m on a weird schedule, I have midterms next week. Ick.