Tuesday, December 16, 2008

*Bangs head into wall*

So the circuit breaker tripped last night for the dining room/living room and wouldn't go back on until after he switched the main breaker, and then the breaker for that area. Very frustrating. Of course, still not nearly as frustrating as the fact that my bedroom floor is, once again, soaking wet. It's not as bad as it was last time, so I'm not even mentioning it, but I do have a appointment to see a condo tomorrow. It's in kinda a crappy location (basically it's behind SJVH) but it's cheap(ish), has a cool tree in front (I like trees dammit!) and has laundry hookups as well as a fenced yard. So hopefully that works.

In other news, having very little food, very little money, and even less time is forcing me to get creative with what I eat, but I did manage to make some pretty good breakfast burritos. yummy. :)

Oh, and I hate the program director at school. Well, ok, so I don't hate her, I just hate her tests. They're totally unfair. And I'm not a person who normally whines about that kind of thing. But when you have the same question repeated three times on a midterm ad expect different answers each time, that's not fair. When you ask a question that has two different answers depending on what book you are reading, and then you give both answers as choices, that's not fair. When you ask a question that could mean two different things, that's not fair. I know the material. I do. But I am sure that I only got a C on the midterm because she sets it up so people will fail. The average on the tests that she writes is a full two letter grades lower than the tests that she just took out of the book. Obviously there is something wrong there.

GRRS!!!

Whatever though, I'm in this program to learn the information so I can get certified, and the people who write the tests that I've been getting all A's on are the same people who write the certifciation exam, so I should be good.

Now let's hope I can find a better apartment.

1 comment:

RN said...

must run in the family... Ian can make amazing breakfast burritos out of nothing, well not nothing a tortilla helps but with whatever they are always good and filling.