Monday, December 15, 2008

Mysterious....

I came home from work last night to find what looked like dirt spread all over the floor in the living room. WTF? I thought maybe the apartment people had been in to see if I flooded, or maybe someone broke in and they had really dirty feet or something? But then I looked closer and saw that it wasn't dirt, it was bits of dried leaves. Hmmm.... Then I noticed how freaked out the cats looked. They were all hanging out in the living room with wide eyes and poofy tails. And that's when I solved the mystery.

Catnip.

I guess when I mailed a check a few days ago I didn't close the drawer all the way, and the same drawer that has the envelopes also has the catnip, and they got it out. Needless to say I figured I'd better clean it up before they all OD. :)

Silly kitties.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See Susie, your running a rehab for your little doped up cats! Preparing you for the medical field.....~April

jennifer newkirk said...

call me and leave a message and you may get a free meal...I know the way to my children's hearts!!