Friday, May 16, 2008

yay, tadpole pictures

ATTENTION PEOPLE LOOKING FOR TADPOLE PICTURES-
If you want to see more pics of my tadpoles, scroll through the newer posts, there's more pics. Also, if you're interested in dart or mantella frogs, check out ambibianforum.com and dendroboard.com. There's tons of great pictures, lots of great info, and everyone is helpful and excited as you are. And leave a comment on my blog! I like comments.


So everyone online has been bugging me for pictures of my tadpoles, and I know that you guys don't particularly care, but I need to post them online somewhere before I can put them on the message board I go to (my thread about these guys is 3 pages long! it's even flagged as being one of the most visited threads, woo! go me!) so you can just deal with it! ha! Well, I suppose you could look at the pics if you wanted to. I went with a more natural set up because I read somewhere that that's better, but most people don't do it that way. Most people don't have any sand or anything. *shrug* Oh, and sorry for the crappy quality, I never did figure out how to use my camera. :)

side view-


top view-


tadpole! (if you want to see it you'll probably have to actually click on it, otherwise it's kinda hard to tell unless you know what to look for) and tadpole food!



Yay! Wasn't that so exciting?

In other news, no comments make me sad. So I decided that I'm gonna start ending my posts with a question, and you'd better answer! After all, I can see who visited, so I'll know if you don't answer! Well, ok, I can't see who visited, but since I only know one person from Reno, and Camarillo, and Washington, etc, I have a pretty good guess!

Hmm... question... Well, it's Friday, and I have no plans, so! What fun things do you like to do on Friday nights?

3 comments:

jennifer newkirk said...

babysit Aiden and Sam...your tadpoles look better in person.

Anonymous said...

My Friday nights are pretty boring. This one is spent in front of the TV. But the next one? I get to go camping in Tahoe!

(I like the question idea. And the fact that you know the city of people who read your blog. I think it's funny.)

RN said...

Hi I am leaving a comment and completely agree. Thanks for all the comments you have left me and the tadpoles look awesome and strangely I knew what to look for in the pictures. Have fun babysitting. :)