Tuesday, May 6, 2008

unbelievable, I know

Somehow when I was listing all the stuff I did yesterday I forgot to mention something! The search for shoes (which, btw, started because I got a huge blister on my foot cuz the inside of the back of the shoes is all torn up) led to me cleaning the closet! I found clothes I forgot existed! It was grand fun.

Ok, not really, but it does look a million times better now.

And I did find my other shoe. It was in the other closet, which is too scary to tackle now.

I think today I'm gonna clean out the animal area. Now that all the cans are gone it should be a lot easier.

Oh shit!

Dammit! I forgot I was supposed to meet with SJVC today! Argh, I can't believe I forgot. I think I should call them...

*sigh* my phone's dead.

So I read Gita's post about Casey and Oliver and read the whole thing as "Ceaser" and "Olivia." I was very confused.

Look! It's Cassie and Sasha in a ball!

Cassie's too big to fit in it now, but Sasha still loves it in there. :)

Matthew doesn't like camping.

And it's a good thing he doesn't read this because he'd be pissed that I put a picture of him up here. He was mad that I even took this picture. Come on though, we've been together for over 2 years and I only have like 10 pictures of him, and 8 were probably taken by Lacey.

Hey SJVC called! So I'm going in there in a couple hours. I have to do some testing. So I'm going to review some math stuff because I have no idea how to do any of that anymore.

No comments: