Monday, May 5, 2008

busy as a beaver!

So today I went to CSUB for a transcript (which required 2 different offices in 2 different buildings), BC for a transcript, took the cans in to recycling ($29.27), bought a new light bulb for my 2 geckos (one is missing!!!! I don't know where she is and I'm really hoping I (or the cats) find her (if the cats find it hopefully I notice before they eat her)), talked to SJVC, tried to find a new pair of shoes to wear (I have several new pairs in my closet that I never wear, so I just went shopping in there, I found one, but I can't find the match), and somehow managed to find time to eat a little and watch a little tv.

Sadly, I still have no job.

I really hope I find my gecko. I still have a male and a female, but still. I liked her! It's the darker one that's missing, and I do like the lighter one better, but still! It makes me sad to think that she might starve to death lost in Matthew's room.

This is my male when he was 8 weeks old next to a dime.


aaaawwww.... So cute and tiny!

No comments: