Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ha! I totally posted this with no title, silly me

I wake up at around 11 every morning. I take a shower at around 12, then eat. At around 1 or 2 I start my job hunt, either in person or online. If I go in person I usually get back at around 4. If I do it online I usually finish a little sooner. Matthew comes home at around 3:30 or 4. We talk a bit, "how was your day?" etc, and then he goes and plays online, and I watch some tv. By 6 I'm in his room complaining that I'm hungry and asking what he wants to do about dinner. We eventually eat at around 8, by which time I'm not very hungry anymore because I've been snacking. Then we hang out in my room and watch more tv and go to bed.

My life is very depressing right now.

ugh.

So I registered for some classes at BC today. I probably wont be going, but just in case I want to make sure that I am enrolled. I signed up for biology and digital photography. I'm kinda sad now because those are two classes that I actually want to take.

We'll see how it plays out I guess.

I also emailed my ethics professor from last semester about giving me a letter of recommendation for SJVC. I don't know if he'll remember me enough to do it, but I'm hoping he does. I was active in class discussions and I got an A. Teachers usually remember students like that, right?

That's about it.

I want to go camping.



That's in Peru. I don't need to go to Peru again, but still. I want to go somewhere.

This is a little more local. Very pretty, I think.




And this is just a cute baby. :)

No comments: