Thursday, May 1, 2008

that's it.

I caved.

I couldn't help it.

I've been trying so hard to resist it for so long, but last night,
I did it.

I finally joined a guild on WoW. It's just, I was talking to this guy cuz we're both the same levels and we were doing the same quests so we grouped together and then he's like "I have to go, I'll see you later though?" and I'm like "sure whatever I don't really care" and then he invited me and he's like "It'll just make it easier to find you again" and I'm like "FINE!" ugh.

hmm... what is the name of my guild? I suppose I should look that up. There's a little over 100 people in it, so, not a huge guild, but still. I did see that there's a good mix of levels, so that's nice.

I mean, it does make sense that I'd join one I guess. I did choose to be a druid because I like that I can heal people, and I can't very well do that if I'm not with people.

Whatever.

At least I'm not sick anymore! Yay! We went grocery shopping last night and I was still too out of it, so I don't know that I actually got any food for me. I know I took one look at chips and kinda felt sick so I didn't get any of those, which was silly because I knew that once I felt better that I would want them.

Anywho.

I think today I'm going to try to get around to taking some newer pictures of me. I don't have any pictures that were taken within the last 2 years or so, with the exception of the one of me in Peru. And while that's a very fun picture and the background is really pretty, it's not exactly the best pic of me.

Really I just want a better profile pic. The one I have now is ok enough, but it's like 4 years old. Well... maybe 3.

Still!

And Matthew bought me a card reader so hopefully it wont take FOREVER to download the pics from my camera to my computer. Normally it takes about 3 minutes per picture. That's a very long time, especially considering that I can't do anything else while I'm doing that, and if I have like 50 to dl, ugh. We're talking hours. HOURS!!

Forever, in other words.

But in the meantime, here's another random photo from Susie's computer! Yay!!


Hey look! I found another one of me! And Manuel!

I'm on a tiny little Peruvian horse.

Good times.!

No comments: