Friday, May 23, 2008

blah blah blah i'm bored

The thing is, I only play WoW so much because I'm bored and it's really good for killing big chunks of time. Well, unless you have to fly somewhere far away, cuz that can take like 15 minutes, which is a long time to be staring at a screen, unable to do anything. I use that time to feed my animals or read. I just finished the conversation between Lederman and Democritus.

Anyway. Matthew came home yesterday at 3, promptly fell asleep (after telling me that it's my night to make dinner) and didn't wake up until 11. Then he stayed up all night. Now he's trying to keep himself awake (by playing WoW actually) so that tonight he actually will be able to sleep. I tried to wake him up a few times because I knew that that would happen, but he wouldn't let me. Crazy sleepy boy.

I have a cool new tattoo on my shoulder! I'll show everyone tomorrow, it's awesome. It looked better the first day I got it, but still.

It's Friday, so no applying for jobs today. On Monday I need to call Elephant Bar.

Umm...

I shaved my legs today. It's quite an event, seeing as how it's probably been 3 or 4 months. We'll see how much I regret it tonight when they wont stop itching and I just want to kill myself, or at least, skin myself.

Stupid allergies.

Why can't they just make razors that don't have metal? They make ceramic knives, where's my ceramic razor dammit?!

eh, whatever.

I'm kinda running out of pictures to post. I mean, I still have a zillion of my animals, but I only have a couple of people.

Hmm, here's a cute pic of me in Tahoe!

It was snowing.

Oh! These kinds of pics are always fun. I mean, who hasn't taken a picture of themselves in the mirror?

1 comment:

Brown Eyed Girl said...

i want to see your short hair and tattoo.. and if you want, I'll take pictures of you anytime. :) We haven't done that in a long time. Remember at your place over off McDonnald? Fun B/W.