Wednesday, May 28, 2008

eeewwwww

So my turtle tank had a nice algae bloom or something, because in the last 3 days or so the water has turned a dark olive green and you couldn't see through it at all. So I got to spend an hour and a half or so cleaning it and changing the water and all that. It was gross. And the water is still green, but at least now it's clear. I need to find another power strip so I can plug in both filters. And I'll probably have to change the water again tomorrow. Gross.

Today is my birthday, yay!! I'm just really really reallyreallyreallyreally hoping that CPK calls to give me an interview. I need a job.

I'm sad because I drank my last espresso double shot (you know, they're from starbucks, they come in little cans, good stuff!) a couple days ago and dammit!! I want one now!!

blech.

My tadpoles have legs now! Well, some of them. And the legs are tiny, but I did see one using them when he was swimming, so that was cool. When I told Matthew he actually asked to see them, which was very sweet, and when he did he was like "Oh my God those tadpoles are HUGE!!!" It was funny. I guess he hadn't looked at them since they hatched. They are huge too! Their bodies are as big as my frog's bodies, and then they have a tail, which makes them look even huger! I wonder when they'll start to get color....

Anywho.

I guess that's about it for now.

So! What's your favorite animal?

No comments: