Wednesday, May 7, 2008

yay i'm a genious

wait, did I spell genious right? Hmm... Apparently not.

Well, so maybe I'm not really a genius. But I took a big huge long test today at SJVC and did very well. I only got a 90% non verbal (it's all the spatial stuff, like matching triangles that were rotated and the colors switched and all, and I suck at that), and 95% on spelling, but 98-99% on everything else, which is cool. The admissions chick who I've been talking to was REALLY excited. It was kinda funny. She's the one who is the mother of 2 guys who worked at OG.

So there's that.

I called Macaroni Grill today, but the hiring manager wasn't there. I'll call again tomorrow morning. And then I think I'll go up to Tehachapi (unless I have to go in for another interview, which would be good) to get my unofficial h.s. transcript.

And I never did get around to cleaning the pet area the other day. I think I need Matthew's help because he wants certain tanks moved and it's some of his furniture, and well, I'm apparently not very good at spatial stuff, so yeah!

And speaking of which, my tadpoles are doing good. They're eating a LOT. I don't know if they're supposed to... I'm sorta assuming they are. Generally with young growing animals the rule is pretty much to give them as much as they'll eat.

I'm just really hoping they don't get SLS (where the front limbs don't develop properly and I'd have to euthanize them so they don't slowly starve to death).

Sasha was begging for food, but she fell asleep. It's very cute. We ran out of dry food, and they don't really like the wet food, so I'm only giving them a little bit of it because otherwise it'll sit there stinking for the next several hours.

Someone online got a fennec fox. I'm so jealous.

Oh, I remembered that because I typed "several" which reminded me of serval cats, and yeah.

But yeah. I really want a fox. Like, I think I'd be willing to sell all my frogs to get one. I've always loved foxes. That's why I want a shiba inu! They look like foxes! I wonder if I could get one and then convince Matthew that it's really just a small dog with big ears...

Oh! Random short story time!

Last night we opened up the freezer door and a bandaid fell out. It was kind awesome. We have no idea how it got in there. It was all cold. :)

Look! It's Dakota!



So I have no idea when this picture was taken, but it was on my computer, so here ya go.

I think next time I'll put some pictures of my mantellas, because I know that secretly you all really care about my frogs.

1 comment:

RN said...

Ian wore the same clothes yesterday with the same expression on his face.