Thursday, May 8, 2008

um, i dont think so

So I was browsing Netflix today and saw a bunch of work out videos and I thought to myself "Hey, I could use a work out," so I picked one. And then I realized that I had no room to do it, so I was like "Ok fine. I'll clean my room." I didn't really get very far with that, though. I did pick up the trash and recyclables and cleared out a big enough space for me, but then I realized that I needed to vacuum. So fine. I vacuumed that little section. Whatever. So then I tried to find my pants. Aw crap, they're in the pee smelling corner. Fine. No pants! So I try to find my sports bra. I think it might be at the bottom of the laundry basket. FINE! So I start the video. It's supposed to be a beginners video. And I can't keep up with half of what they're doing and there's a bunch of yoga stuff and she's talking about "keep your core strong" or something and I don't even know what that means, but I'm trying, and getting a bit of a work out and stretching and all that, and then she has us lay down. And I smell the carpet. Apparently the pee corner has grown. So I gave up and took a shower.

It's all Fuzzy's fault. We've only been able to catch her once and we've tried to clean everything over there, but within a day or so it'll be back to smelling bad. It's a good thing I have such a bad sense of smell, and that Matthew would never go over there anyway. We're gonna have fun trying to get rid of the smell when we move. If we ever move.

Speaking of which, we really need to move. I hate this place.

So now I'm watching Mean Girls. Hey! It's been a rough day!

Oh, and I called Macaroni Grill. See, they told me that the hiring manager gets there at 8, but apparently the training manager doesn't get there until 3 and she's the one I need to talk to.

Whatever. I'll call tomorrow! Oh yeah! I need to call THS.

This movie is dumb. I find it impossible to believe that someone as pretty as Lindsay Lohan (in the movie you can't see the effects of drugs and alcohol, so she still looks cute) wouldn't be instantly popular. But then, I didnt chose this movie to watch something good. I was kinda in the mood for corny.

Anywho. I'm gonna enjoy my movie now.

ANd I'm too lazy to post pics today.

1 comment:

jennifer newkirk said...

Mother's Day and Dad's birthday barbeque on Sunday. About 1:00. Carina will be here tonight.