Thursday, May 29, 2008

So proud!!

Ok, apparently putting up old pics of me when I had short hair was just confusing everyone (which I can understand, I am known to suddenly cut my hair off, and I didn't actually say that those were old pics) so I took a new one, yay!! It's just me in me pjs, although I did put on a bra and brush my hair for the occasion. I haven't actually showered yet, but eh. I'm ok with that. :)



Yup, so that's me. I'm 25 years and 1 day old. It's about 11:15 and I took this about 10 mins ago. Yup.

I have my phone with me in case CPK calls (why haven't they called yet?????) and everytime the screen gets all weird (which it does whenever my phone picks up a signal, so basically whenever anyone in the complex gets a call) I get all hopeful, but then all disappointed when my phone doesn't start ringing. *sighs*

I tried to get a pic of my tadpoles with their legs, but they were being too shy. Maybe later today when they've woken up a bit more.

And I don't feel like coming up with a question, so how about this- you come up with one and answer it! Yay! And then I'll respond and answer too! Yay!!! So fun.

3 comments:

Brown Eyed Girl said...

I have shorts just like your pants. They are way too short and so no one will ever see them other than Chris, so that's why I'm telling you. Cute pants.

I also hope that CPK calls you cause I like to eat there. Did I ever tell you the story about the manager Paul? Not a story for blogging. but someday. I'm not sure if you should or shouldn't mention that you are related to me. Let's wait til you've heard the story.

Question: Why can't money fall from the sky? But I don't have an answer. You're turn. :)

Anonymous said...

Question: What is CPK?

I don't know why it's taken this long for me to ask. I just can't remember you mentioning a place with the initials CPK. I feel like a dork.

Susannah said...

lol, cpk is california pizza kitchen. which is entirely too long to type or say. and i always end up calling it california pizza chicken on accident.