Tuesday, April 1, 2008

oh well

So apparently the interview didn't go so well. My combined score of the test and oral interview (with the oral given 70% weight) was only 54%, which does not qualify. ugh. So I applied for a couple other jobs today. And then cleaned the bathroom (mostly). And then looked at rescue shiba inus who need homes and got very sad that I can't get a dog. There was a perfect one!! He's still a little underweight, but he gets along great with cats, is already fixed, and knows basic commands. He even has cute floppy ears, which I know isn't exactly breed standard, but dammit! He was cute! I'm sure he'll find a good home with someone who has an actual house though, or at least an apartment that allows dogs. Then I started reading the Jon Katz book that Mom gave me, and yeah. Border Collies are great dogs, really pretty, really smart, but not for me. Not even a well behaved one.

I really need a job.

No comments: