Thursday, April 17, 2008

Nothing New to Report

But I'm gonna report it anyway! Because that is what blogs are all about. :) Yay!!

So I went to the DMV to figure out my registration, but they told me that I don't do that there, and then pointed at a number on the paper and told me to call that number. Unfortunately, that number was for low income people to get assistance with insurance. Umm... ok. So then I read the paper and it said to mail in my proof of insurance and required documents with enclosed envelope. And then didnt tell me what the required documents are. It did say that I need to contact my insurance company because they are required to send the info to the DMV (ha! I told you so Matthew!!! he tried to say that they didn't have to do that). So, um, Mom or Dad? Can you call the insurance company?

In other non news, I got my springtails today and set up a tank for the froglets that I may or may not get. I couldn't actually see any springtails in the container, but they can be tricky like that. A lot of times the actual bugs will arrive dead, and they decompose super quickly, so you wont see any, but give it a couple weeks and the eggs that were also in there will hatch. Hopefully. Otherwise my frogs that I may or may not get are gonna starve, because springtails are really the only thing they can eat. Someone online suggested half starved fruit flies, but, um, if they're all starved then they don't offer any actual nutrition, and really, they wouldn't be that much smaller, so I don't believe them. And of course, I follow the golden rule of getting information online. If only one person says to do it one way and everyone else says to do it another way, I'm going with the majority.

I started working on the Starry Night puzzle that I have. I've got the easy part all done, and now I'm slowly working on the hard part. Of course, that puzzle is insanely hard anyway, so the "easy" part still took me like 8 hours, and it's less than a quarter of the puzzle. At least I figured out a way to store it so the cats wont mess with it. I covered it with a blanket and then put stuff on the top to keep it in place. It seems to work, although everytime I take off the blanket, the cats are all curious and try to jump on it, then when I chase them away they get all scared and mess it up. Stupid cats. Well, ok, really it's mostly Fuzzy who's doing this. Sasha is curious, but hasn't jumped on it yet, Bentley really couldn't care less, and Cassie tries to jump up, but when I yell at her she runs away before doing any damage.

I called Macaroni Grill today and set up an interview/test for Monday. Yay!

Umm.... That's pretty much it. Yup.

Here's me in Peru!

1 comment:

Pall Mall Cigarettes said...

I’ve recently visited your blog and may say that it is both delightful and admirable, no one could have done a better job! The pictures are indeed adorable and the content is extremely interesting. This is the case when I have a chance to call your blog charming and captivating at one time! I’ve immediately added it to my favorite links and cannot imagine a more outstanding place to spend my time at!