Wednesday, April 30, 2008

weird.

I just realized that I didn't once mention the fact that I was totally sick yesterday in my blog. ugh. I'm feeling better today though, so that's good. And I'm proud that I still managed to go to SJVC and Woody's. Granted, I felt okish in the morning, and then only kind sick in the early afternoon (when I was at Woody's), but yeah. I didn't eat anything yesterday and spent pretty much the whole afternoon/evening in the bathroom or sleeping. Not fun. I lost 3 pounds though. Yay! lol. So now I'm drinking some water and debating whether or not I want to try to eat anything. I was still pretty nauseous when I woke up this morning, but I didn't throw up, so that's good! I still pretty much feel like crap though. I think that's just cuz I'm dehydrated and probably hungry. blech. I hate being sick.

At least I wasn't as sick as this poor monkey in Peru!

Poor little monkey.

It's probably dead by now.

1 comment:

jennifer newkirk said...

haha...how can you make me laugh with a blog about being sick and a picture of a now-dead monkey? I am glad you are better today.