Friday, April 18, 2008

Damn you Pyrex!

So me and Matthew were cooking last night, he was making hamburgers and I was making scalloped potatoes and cutting veggies for the burgers when there was a big crash from the oven and a bunch of smoke and the kitties were all scared and ran away. It was quite dramatic. The stupid pyrex dish freaking exploded! Lame. I don't think it was cracked or anything. So then I tried to make some pasta roni, but it didnt work! I don't know how, I don't know why, but the sauce would not thicken. It stayed at water consistency. So we ended up not having any side dishes. It was a frustrating night.

I suppose I should clean the oven at some point....

Not now though. Now I'm blogging.

Hm, crap, now I have to think of more stuff to say.... umm....

Here's Ian on top of Tehachapi Mountain! Yay!!

1 comment:

Brown Eyed Girl said...

I agree, Stupid Pyrex.. One time (this was my fault) I made these kids I was baby-sitting brownies and took them from the oven to the window to cool and bam! Exploded!. Glass all over the kitchen (their Pyrex, their house).. Not good to have 3 little kids wanting to know what happen (none with shoes on).. It was nuts.. Then there were no brownies.. Sad day..