Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hmmm... maybe

So, I'm trying not to get too hopeful, but the Petroleum Club is hiring servers right now... I'm going to go in in an hour or so. I even plucked my eyebrows. I figure fine dining places will want me to look professional, so no big bushy unibrow. :)

In other news, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTHEW!!! yay! He's 25. Unfortunatly, I have no money, so I couldn't really get him a present. I did pick up some caffeine free Dr. Pepper though; since he can't have caffeine he's really been missing his soda, so yeah. That should make him happy. His sister is coming over today to give us some of her old furniture, and he even said that I can use one piece to put a tank on!! I'm very excited about that.

hmm.... Do I have anything else to say? I woke up all early today (9:30) and I've been cleaning the living room. I spent an hour on it and it still looks the same, even though I took out a big bag of trash, and a smaller bag of recyclables. It wont look better until we vacuum.

Oh! Matthew sold his car. $200. It's not running, so he can't really charge a lot for it, but I was thinking he'd get a little more than that for it. I know he's pretty bummed about it. He really liked that car, and while $200 is nice, it doesn't go very far towards buying a new car.

Anywho. I think I need to eat something. I drank some coffee and put in my contacts, and the combination of those two is really making my head spin. (umm, that probably doesn't make sense, let me explain. The coffee makes my head spin because it's caffeine on an empty stomach, and the contacts because, well, putting in contacts after wearing glasses for so long is weird. Even though the prescriptions are the same, the distance to your eyes isn't, so it can make everything swim a little)

Yup. Off to breakfast! Or, lunch! Whatever! Off to the first meal of the day at 1:20! :)

No comments: