Tuesday, April 15, 2008

yup

So about half of the eggs have hatched and are now tadpoles. Apparently I should have left them in the tank longer and let them hatch out in there, and because I didn't I'll have a much lower success rate, but that's ok. This is all a learning experience for me, and since there's not a lot of information out there on breeding these guys (and virtually none of the species I have) it's a lot of experimenting. Apparently when the tads are ready for water they'll be a darker color. I do have at least 3 that are turning dark though, and these are easily the strongest of the bunch, so I'm hopeful that they'll survive, and of course, there's still the half that's not in the water yet. They've all grown a bunch too. I can even see their little dark eyes! :) So fun!

Today I have to go up to Tehachapi so Dad can buy me new tires, yay!!!

Anyway, I guess CPK is hiring, so I'm going to fill out another application. It's been about a month since I filled one out, and you know how they are, no one ever looks at old applications. Yup yup. Oh! I need to call Macaroni Grill too, they told me to call them if I hadn't heard from them by Monday. hmm.. but I cant come in today... I'll call them tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

most places keep the applications on file. so if you don't want to completely fill out a new one, you could just call them and let them know that you are available. make sure they have current contact and such. or, fill out another one. couldn't hurt :)

*Rox*